Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,323 members, 5,871 topics. Date: October 19, 2018, 11:57 am
READY TO BE MARRIED, GOLDEN RULES FOR LADIES:
-No man likes to be talked back to. If you must be a wife material, just shut up. When he is calm, talk
things over. Don't be arrogant, be humble.
-. Don't be carried away by your beauty. Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? Your good character
- Do not compare him with your EX. There are thousand of other
ladies out there. Forget about the past
- Don't always be at the receiving end, buy him something, no matter how little it is, whether he has
thousands of it, just buy it,
yours is unique.
- Respect him and his family members.
Be a good cook, learn how
to cook something. Some ladies can only cook noodles, very bad.
- Call him when you have credit, don't be a chronic flasher'. don't always wait for him to call. Value
yourself, and he will value you. If he doesn't have today, it does not
make him poor, look at what drives Him.
- What you can't change in him now that you are dating, am sorry
in marriage you won't be able to change it either, or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.
- You are dating and he punches you at every slightest misunderstanding...Sorry, when you marry him, your bedroom will be a "changing room" and your
sitting-room a "boxing Ring".
-Every little time, he threatens to break
up with you. You start
crying, if you leave me i go die ooo...Stop that. who told you? A better person who will value you is coming. Relax ..
Hope I made sense?
Sri Lankan man claims to have lived without eating food for FIVE YEARS / TRAGIC: Six Family Members Die in a Car Crash in Edo / Village Girls or City Girls: WHich Makes Better Wife? / Human body parts ‘fall from sky’ in Saudi / Am Scared To Touch My Wife. / Golden Marriage Rules for Ladies /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright Â© 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.