Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,335 members, 6,123 topics. Date: November 14, 2018, 7:24 pm
Are you ashamed to smile because your teeth are becoming more and more yellow? Here are seven tips that can help you get rid of the yellow color on your teeth:
- Blueberries have some whitening characteristics: crush the berries and scrub your teeth with them using your finger of a clean toothbrush. When you finish wash them and clean them with a dental floss.
- Orange juice contributes in getting rid of the teeth's yellowness: mix some orange juice with a teaspoon of salt until itbecomes a paste and then use the toothbrush to rub yourteeth.
- Use the toothpaste every day and make sure you buy a type that has a license froma body specialized in dental care in order to guarantee the quality, effectiveness and safety.
- Drink less coffee andtea: these drinks can dye your teeth.
- Some vegetables likecarrots, cucumber and parsley need to be chewed and secrete their green color leaving their effects onyour teeth. Chew a sugar free gum after you eat these types ofvegetables in order to get rid of the residues and then drink some water.
- Water and milk are very effective in cleaning your teeth. Milk more particularly has some whitening and nutritive components for your teeth.
- You can always use the dental floss: keep them in the house and use them every day toget rid of the food residues stuck between your teeth.
http://www.m3com.com.sa /en/family/women- and-beauty/hairs- and-cosmetics/seven- tips-to-get-rid- of-yellow-teeth
Thank you. But check for that old aboki girlfriend of yours.
Oral Cancer Treatment In Delhi / Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy in India / Diabetes care / Doctors' strike paralyses public hospitals / Butterfly Design Body Muscle Massager Electronic Mini Slimming Massager for Lady Girl / Best Hospitals For Organ Transplant In A Cost-effective Budget In India - Health - Nairaland /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.