Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,326 members, 5,888 topics. Date: October 23, 2018, 3:51 pm
MegaBet is Nigeria's favourite sports betting service. They pride ourselves on excellent customer service, consistently higher odds, easy deposit and instant withdrawal. We provide the widest variety of events and games - Sports, Live Casino, E-sports, Virtuals, Pools, etc. and as a multi-channel platform - Desktop, Mobile Web, Mobile Apps (iOS and Android), they provide their customers the best options for accessing their favourite sports betting service.
MegaBet is owned and operated by MegaBet Entertainment Limted and is Licensed and Regulated in Nigeria with License No PPL 00115. All data and content on this website is the property of MegaBet and its partners and may not be used without permission.
How To Register On Megabet
To Register on megabet all you need is your username and your email address .
New to MEGABET ?
Sign up now, it's easy!click here now https://megabet.ng/#/?btag=29385
once you click on the link above, you will be taken to megabet website then click on register button top left of magabet page , then fill in your details . then after login to your mail and click on the link send to your mail by megabet to confirm your registration.
How To Fund Megabet Account Online...
MEGABET SERVICE UPDATE – NEW WAYS TO FUND YOUR MEGABET ACCOUNT
INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER – https://www.quickteller.com/megabet
1. Using the Quickteller website – https://www.quickteller.com/megabet
2. Using the Quickteller app for all phones – https://get.quickteller.com/ merchant code – 04291701
3. ATM – Megabet ATM code – 04291701. Select quickteller from the ATM Menu, follow the prompt – Pay Bills > Others > Enter Biller Code 04291701 > Enter Megabet Customer ID > Enter Amount > Accept.
4. POS – any POS with quickteller enabled. Follow instructs as with ATM payment.
5. USSD – from your phone, dial *322*1*04291701*Amount#
6. Kiosks (Quickteller Paypoint Agent) – Tell the agent you want to fund your Megabet account
7. SMS – just text “QT HELP” to 32122
8. Quickteller via BBM. Open your BBM app, go to Discover, select Quickteller Paycode
9. Bank Branches – Walk into any bank branch and ask to pay a bill via Quickteller/Paydirect
Super Falcons qualify for Namibia 2014 / Enyeama May Go Down In History Of Ligue 1 / The Acting Secretary of the Nigeria Premier League Club Owners Association resigns / TUESDAY INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL HEADLINES / Beckham To Buy MLS Franchise; Chooses Miami As Location / FOOTBALL Transfer News /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.