Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,326 members, 5,888 topics. Date: October 24, 2018, 2:18 am
Nowadays, you hardly scroll through your Facebook feed without seeing short videos shared by friends or promoted by brands. Some of these videos are funny and educative, and you might love to get them downloaded, however Facebook doesn’t support that. You must always go online—on Facebook to watch the video anytime you want to.
And with the rate at which your friends keep feeding Facebook feed with status updates and comments, re-watching a particular video might be impossible after sometimes. The video is lost among the thousands of feeds running down your timeline. Therefore, getting a Facebook video downloaded is your only way to watch the video anytime you want to.
So in this article, I will be showing your how you to use SaveFromNet, a popular YouTube video downloader, as a Facebook video downloader.
How to Use SaveFromNet As a Facebook Video Downloader
* Scroll through your Facebook feed and locate a desired video.
* Right click on the video. This will bring out the options of Play, Mute and Show video URL.
* Click on Show video URL. This will show the URL of the video at the top of the video.
* Click in the box containing the URL, alight all the link and copy.
* Head to http://en.savefrom.net and insert the copied link in the provided box on the website.
* Allow the website to load the video’s name and click on Download to start the downloading.
See full image description of steps on http://howtotechnaija.com/download-facebook-video/
Make N3,450 Every Day Consistently Doing Copy & Paste Jobs On Facebook / [FREE APP] Photofunface for Smartphone & Tablet Android / Internet Income Seminar;how To Make N10k Per Day Legally / How to Know What Google Knows About You / 3 Usage Habits That Can Easily Crash Your Hard Disk / MAKE $30 DAILY, FREE AIRTEL BROWSING TWEAK, WATCH DSTV FREE, MAKE FREE CALLS ETC(FREE MANUAL) /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.