Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315 members, 5,867 topics. Date: September 20, 2018, 12:05 am
NairaMan Forum / Politics / 6 things Aisha Buhari said in controversial BBC interview (1 Post | 141 Views)
6 things Aisha Buhari said in controversial BBC interview by jchima14(: 6:02 pm On Oct 14, 2016
1. After receiving complains upon complains, I decided to tell him.
2. But, all the same, a lot of people are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should. That is when it comes to putting people in certain positions
3. Most of these people that are occupying some agencies, number one nobody knows them, two, they don’t know our party manifesto, they don’t know what we campaigned for. They were not part of us completely.
4. They don’t have a mission or vision of our APC.
5. I have my own right to say how I feel about something. If it continues like this, I will not be part of any movement again.
6. I need to work with the people that we have started the journey collectively as a teamwork so that we can achieve what we want to achieve, so that he would leave a legacy.
When asked if she has told your husband all these? she said he knows.
Listen to the audio below: http://latestnaijanews.com.ng/6-things-aisha-buhari-said-in-controversial-bbc-interview/
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.