Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,335 members, 6,073 topics. Date: November 13, 2018, 5:20 am
A 30 year old Man, Nome Adolphus Ogodoali havebeen electrocuted at Azu-ugwu in Abakaliki local government by a high tension wire.
The deceased who was a carpenter was contracted by one Nwachukwu Collins to get the measurement of the roof of his building undergoing construction at Azu-ugwu.But in the process of taking the measurement, his tape touched the high tension wire which was very close to the roof and he got electrocuted
The deceased hailed from Umoji Community in Ezza North Local Government area.
It was gathered that the elder brother Chikodili Nome have identified the corpse of his brother and asked for the released of the corpse as the family was not suspecting any foul play
He reiterated that it was in the process of his search for daily bread that his late brother encountered his death.
Police spokesman in the state, DSP George Okafor confirmed the story.
Unlawful Assault: Soldier gets demotion, three years imprisonment / Edo govt pledges probe into Benin Mall fire / PDP crisis: Jonathan, Aliyu, Lamido in moves to restore confidence, trust / Buhari Congratulates Obaseki For Winning Edo Governorship Polls Four Days Prior To Electio / Dan Osofisan: Okonjo-Iweala has run a good race / Meet archbishop Desmond Tutu who wants to commit suicide (photos) /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.