Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315 members, 5,867 topics. Date: September 20, 2018, 8:25 am
This thread is for all of us, let us post the lastest news about kogi state university here.
Kogi state university post ume form not yet on sale.
Knowledge For Self Reliance!!!
Ksu Jamb cut off is 180
mukina: Ksu!!!you ve been there?
Ksu ASUU joined national ASUU indefinate strike yes2day tuesday 2nd of july around 4pm after their meeting in natural science faculty. O ga gan o. @larson, wel it may nt affect pume. Cos during 2009 ASUU indefinate strike , ksu stil make sure dat pume holds. Dbestemy @ 2go. Greetings 2 all my ksu peeps in d house
Shey na nairaland's Mukina be this ni? I doubt tho.
Emmyk: Shey na nairaland's Mukina be this ni? I doubt tho.me wonder o. MAKE SHE ANSWER US O, NA MUKINA 4 NAIRALAND?
shaydee: 1.Agud. I wil b droping d answers by 2pm.
My answers are already on ur post on facebook..
Theotinex: My answers are already on ur post on facebook..hapi to c u here.
Like i did promise. I wil put the solutions by 2pm
Bro,i'v postd on fb b4,bt i'm posting my answerz here.
ANSWERS TO LAST QUESTIONS
SOLUTIONS TO MATHS
6. A man observed the top of a tree from 100m away. Draw a straight line.
Draw a RIGHT ANGLE on it.
i.e from where the man is standing to where the tree stands.
Let the hight of the tree be 'x' i.e the vertical side of the right angle.
Use this formula, opp/adj = tan tita
tita= 35 degree
7. Vol= base Area * hight.
Vol= pia R square times hight.
Vol=22/7 times 10square times 21
22/7 times 100 times 21 which is equal to 6600cm.
8. the sum of a right angle is 180.
If two sides is 117 then the third side will b 180 minus 117 which is equal to 63.
choose the best option that fills each of the gaps.
1. Prof. Jakes was one of _______ in my village.
(a) the two first young enlightened men.
(b) the first two young enlightened men.
(c) the first two enlightened young men.
(d) the two first enlightened young men.
2. The teacher along with his students still _______ at least a novel a week. (a) are reading
3. Patrick or I _______ seeking admission.
4. All that _______/_______not gold.
5. Both women _______on Ayigba Street.
6. Bread and butter _______good breakfast.
7. Big wigs of PDP _______ the party.
8. The student left Kogi State University_______Federal University of Kogi State.
9. The commissioner was congratulated _______his reappointment.
10. You can stay here _______as you are quiet.
(a) as long
(b) for as long
(c) in as much
(d) so long
i ve a succes gift to the highest scorer.
Emyo: you ve been there?
...still a student..
Emmyk: Shey na nairaland's Mukina be this ni? I doubt tho.
I just like the moniker...
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.