Join NairaMan / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315 members, 5,867 topics. Date: September 19, 2018, 3:24 pm
NairaMan Forum / NYSC / NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper (1 Post | 2,299 Views)
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper by tvreporter(: 11:04 am On Jan 30, 2016
As Registration portal opens from Monday 8th February to Sunday 28th February, 2016, this is to enable every prospective corps members who is eligible to service in Batch A March 2016 to register and be mobilize to 2016 Batch, Every prospective corps members should following the below instruction and be registered.
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements
1. All Prospective Corps members should make sure that before they register they should ensure that they have valid and functional email address which they have access to, if they done have one register for a email address and it is either yahoomail or gmail.
2 All Prospective Corps members should make sure that their Nigerian mobile numbers is what they will use to register for the NYSC Mobilization
3. All prospective corps members who studied within the country are to make use of their correct Matriculation numbers (Reg No.) to register
4. If your name is missing at the Senate verification list, you can not register because only those whose name appear at the Senate registration list can have access to the registration.
5. Those who studied aboard are to ensure that their school are accredited. If they are not sure whether it is accredited they should approach Federal Ministry of Education to verify, because they are to upload verification letter during registration.
6. All Prospective Corps Members who studied outside Nigeria should visit the NYSC portal, and when registering they should upload the following documents:
i. SSCE or GCE of WAEC and the result should not be more than 2 sittings and with at least 5 Credit. If you do not have WAEC then NECO, SSCE result of NECO GCE with not more than 2 sitting with at least 5 credit.
ii. They should also upload their First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate. Second degree not needed.
iii They should also upload their Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
1v. They should also upload their International traveling Passport that will show data page which is the date of departure for the course of study.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NairaMan - Copyright © 2012 - 2018 John Onam. All rights reserved. See NairaMan and NairaBlog|
Disclaimer: Every NairaMan member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NairaMan.